Honey Dijon Chicken
Author: from Cooking With All Things Trader Joe’s
- 5 – 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. black pepper
- just shy of 1 cup honey
- ¾ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 T. fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a 9x13-in. pan. Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Make the sauce by mixing honey, mustard, and basil.
- After 30 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven and top with the sauce. Return to oven, uncovered, and bake an additional 15 – 20 minutes.