Author: Rasa Malaysia
- 16-oz. flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 3 t. Maggi seasoning sauce
- 2 t. soy sauce
- 2 t. oyster sauce
- 2 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 t. Chinese rice wine OR sherry
- 1 t. cornstarch
- 1 t. sesame oil
- 1 t. sugar
- 5 T. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ T. ginger, minced
- 1 green bellpepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red bellpepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 t. ground black pepper
- Marinate the beef with the Maggi seasoning sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, rice wine or sherry, cornstarch, sesame oil, and sugar for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 T. vegetable oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry half of the beef until brown on the outside but still pink inside. Repeat with the rest of the beef. Set cooked meat aside.
- Heat remaining vegetable oil over high heat. Stir-fry the garlic and ginger until aromatic. Add in the bellpeppers, onion, and black pepper, and stir-fry.
- Transfer the meat back into the wok. Continue stir-frying until cooked through, about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.