Maple Dijon Chicken
Author: from Budget Bytes
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 T. real maple syrup
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 t. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ T dried rosemary OR 1 T. fresh rosemary
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Dijon mustard, maple syrup, olive oil, and soy sauce. Add in the garlic and rosemary.
- Coat the inside of an 8x8-in. baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange the chicken thighs so they are not overlapping. Pour the sauce over the chicken, ensuring it is all completely covered.
- Bake 45 – 60 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown on top.