Cinnamon Banana Bread
Author: Hylbom Family Recipe
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ t. salt
- 1 t. baking soda
- ½ t. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 bananas, peeled and very ripe
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a loaf pan; set aside.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, coming the sugar, eggs, and oil, beating until creamy. Add the bananas and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture, then add the walnuts.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about 50 minutes, or until the edges pull away from the pan.