Peanut Butter No-Bake Bars
Author: Jim Rose Circus
- 1 cup salted butter (melted)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 (11 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for 1-2 minutes. Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture. Spread chocolate with a spatula. To even out chocolate, tap pan on the counter.
- Refrigerate bars for one hour.
- Cut while bars are still cool. Enjoy